PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
We inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, the data provided at registration to this site are collected for shipment and the eventual billing order.
In case of failure to provide data the order will not go through.
The tasty undertakes to treat such data as confidential and not to disclose to unauthorized persons, 'to use them for purposes other than those listed here, unless explicit authorization to do so by the customer. Such data may be disclosed after signing of a confidentiality agreement, to collaborators and employees responsible for their preservation and carrying out the above activities, and will be used exclusively for the purposes of the service. These data will also be disclosed at the request of the authorities authorized by law.
Owner and manager of data processing is:
Stefano Bulgarelli on behalf of AL.FE. MEAT SRL
with headquarters in Via Cascinapiano, 13/2 - 43013 Langhirano (PR)
tel 0521 358665
In relation to the processing of personal data, the customer can directly and at any time, exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, including, in particular, to be informed:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The customer will also have the right to:
- Updating, rectification or integration of data;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
It will also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.