Right of withdrawal (CONSUMER CODE Legislative Decree 206/05)
Tasty guarantees that products delivered will be equal to those shown and described on the site and compliance with all regulations regarding the storage of goods until delivery to the place indicated in the order. For all products sold is the responsibility of the manufacturer. In the case of packaged products, the manufacturer is also responsible for the truthfulness and completeness of the information on the packaging. The images on this site are provided to Customer to facilitate the recognition of the products; due to changes in the packaging by the manufacturer, the photos may not accurately reflect the appearance of the product delivered.
As provided by the Consumer Code Legislative Decree 206/05 (former right of withdrawal) and Legislative Decree 21/2014 Customers of "tasty" have money back guarantee with the ability to return products purchased within 14 working days of receipt, except in the case where the case of products which by their nature can not be returned as perishable food items or custom items.
Regular exercising the right of withdrawal, we are charged to the customer only the cost of returning the goods to the sender.
HOW TO REQUEST A REFUND
You must send a registered letter with return receipt to the address below or by e-mail to email@example.com within 14 working days from receipt of goods.
AL.FE. MEAT SRL
Via Cascinapiano, 13/2 - 43013 Langhirano (PR)
In the communication, the Customer must indicate the product or products for which it intends to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary to return the purchased product, in excellent condition and with original labels.
- The packaging of the products must be accurate in order to protect the original covers from any damage, writing or labeling.
- Products must be returned by courier at their own expense.
- We recommend you use a traceable method of shipping and insured as there will be the responsibility of "tasty" loss, damage or non-receipt of the material submitted.
- The goods will be refunded as part of "tasty" after checking the contents and status of products, within 14 days after receipt of notice from the customer. The tasty will of full recovery of costs incurred by the customer to purchase.
For any communication regarding complaints the customer can use the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, the data provided at registration to this site are collected for shipment and the eventual billing order.
In case of failure to provide data the order will not go through.
The tasty undertakes to treat such data as confidential and not to disclose to unauthorized persons, 'to use them for purposes other than those listed here, unless explicit authorization to do so by the customer. Such data may be disclosed after signing of a confidentiality agreement, to collaborators and employees responsible for their preservation and carrying out the above activities, and will be used exclusively for the purposes of the service. These data will also be disclosed at the request of the authorities authorized by law.
Owner and manager of data processing is:
Stefano Bulgarelli on behalf of AL.FE. MEAT SRL
with headquarters in Via Cascinapiano, 13/2 - 43013 Langhirano (PR)
tel 0521 358665
In relation to the processing of personal data, the customer can directly and at any time, exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, including, in particular, to be informed:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The customer will also have the right to:
- Updating, rectification or integration of data;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
It will also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.